Sounds like a plan. But a very odd plan. How do you plan on keeping him in there? I’m sure he has remarkable powers of persuasion. I bet he could even make a door open by sweet talking the handle alone.
Nah, he’ll stay. He’ll be too polite to leave xD
hiddlestonforthee replied to your post: You know when you lose the ability to can so much…
I know this feeling very well. I have lost the ability to can…multiple times.
He needs to be stopped. The man’s a menace. I’ll lock him in my room for safekeeping xD
You know when you lose the ability to can so much that you just start flailing in front of people and they ask you what’s wrong but you don’t want to say to the non-tumblr people “oh nothing, I just lost all my ability to can” so you just say “nothing, I’m fine” and you end up with weird looks being thrown at you.
sargentcuddles started following you
Hiya! Thanks for the follow *hiddles hug*
Lots of people will disagree I’m sure of that but this is my opinion and I mean no disrespect by it.
Anyone who knows me knows that I adore Tom Hiddleston and look up to him so much, he’s the embodiment of everything I wish to be; kind, intelligent, thoughtful and respectful to everyone he meets. Why then am I the only one not outraged by the autograph hounds? It’s simple really, I’m not angry because I saw it coming.
Whether we (as his fans) like it or not, Tom is a celebrity now and causes a buzz almost everywhere he goes. I’m not saying that what these hounds did was justified, far from it, it was wrong and immoral and it really shouldn’t happen but the fact still remains: where a famous celeb goes hounds follow. Selling autographs of the hottest celeb of the moment is a quick and easy way to make tons of cash, these people know that and are using it to make a fortune, but to be honest I’m not angered by that. These types of people have been around for years getting sigs from celebs so they can make a quick buck and they will be around for years to come.
What happened to poor Tom was disgusting, yes, but nowhere near surprising so I really have to wonder why people get themselves so worked up over it. It will happen, as fans of Tom the best we can do is be there for him and weather the storm.
That’s right, bitches, you know what time it is!
How it works:
- Reblog this to join.
- By December 5th, you will receive a message from me that verifies that you would like to join. The message will also include the name of your Secret Santa.
- EVERYONE will be paired with someone.
- You will not know who has your URL.
- The person you have will not necessarily have you.
- Everyday (or as frequently as possible) send your Secret Santa nice messages. Maybe throw in a long paragraph about why they’re beautiful, sweet, worthwhile, a great person, stuff like that. Get real nice and shit.
- You can even promo them, or post screenshots, etc. Just make sure they’re not following you so that they don’t find out it’s you!
- If you’d like, you can reveal yourself early and trade addresses with each other so that you can exchange gifts via mail.This is at your own risk.
- On December 25th, reveal yourself!
- You MUST reblog this to be added to the selection pool. Likes will not count.
- The entry deadline is December 1st. This is so that I have time to match everyone up.
- The more people that reblog this, the better. This is so that there is enough variety for this to work.
- Don’t be stingy with the messages! Remember, karma is a bitch. If you don’t give, you won’t receive.
- Send plenty of love and happiness.
- Make sure your submission and ask boxes are open, as well as your anon feature.
P.S.: If you’re already involved in another secret santa organization, that’s okay! You can (and should) still join.
P.P.S.: If you have not received any messages from your Secret Santa by the 10th of December, or if something else goes wrong, message me so I can fix it ASAP.